ReTech® Remanufactured Transfer Cases
ReTech® Transfer Cases, like all UMC ReTech® products, are remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications for quality, fit, and performance. Every transfer case we sell passes a comprehensive battery of tests on our computerized test center. We recreate actual driving conditions and analyze performance before the product even leaves the factory, so you can buy with confidence.
The ReTech Difference
- Largest SKU breadth coverage of any supplier.
- Problem solving applications including: Jeep Cases with Slip Yoke Eliminator Kits and GM cases with Oil Pump Wear Savers installed
- Back Lash, Mesh Load, Leak and Rotational Torque QC testing performed on each unit.
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the tear down and assembly process
- Cores cleaned using our Hydro Blast cleaning and rinse process
- All case halves wet sanded to ensure perfect mating surfaces
- Loctite gasket eliminator and primer used to seal all aluminum mating surfaces
- Remanufactured in our ISO9001:2015 USA facility.
- Every transfer case is backed by ReTech’s 24 Month – 24,000 Mile Drivetrain Warranty.