Remanufactured Front Axle Assemblies, Differentials and Disconnects
UMC ReTech®, the remanufacturer of ReTech® branded transfer cases, transfer case motors, and brake calipers, has recently expanded its drivetrain category to include remanufactured front axle assemblies, differentials and disconnects.
The ReTech Difference
- Remanufactured in our ISO9001:2015 USA facility.
- ReTech reduces customer’s warranty expense and installation time by preinstalling the outer stub shaft.
- Preinstalled Stub Shaft slashes installation time!
- Every case half is inspected for cracks, stripped threads and internal wear.
- ReTech Axle Assemblies and Differentials are Triple Tested™.
- Back Lash, Mesh Load and Rotational Torque QC testing preformed on each assembly.
- OEM cores are processed as individual units throughout the tear down and assembly process
- Every differential is backed by ReTech’s 24 Month – 24,000 Mile Drivetrain Warranty.