UMC ReTech®, the remanufacturer of ReTech® branded transfer cases, transfer case motors, and brake calipers, has recently expanded its drivetrain category to include remanufactured front axle assemblies, differential assemblies and disconnects.
We are the first manufacturer to offer hybrid problem solving products that marry aftermarket solutions to OE quality remanufactured products. ReTech® AXSL products apply aftermarket strategies to inherent OEM issues.
- ReTech Axle Assemblies and Differentials are Triple Tested™.
- Back Lash, Mesh Load and Rotational Torque QC testingpreformed on each assembly.
- Remanufactured in our ISO9001:2008 USA facility.
- OEM are processed as individual units through the tear downand assembly process.
- Every differential is backed by ReTech’s 12 Month – 12,000Mile Warranty.
UMC ReTech’s premium line of ReTech® remanufactured front axle assemblies and differentials combine quality and durability with peace of mind. A remanufactured unit is an economical alternative to a brand new unit that may be discontinued, or are hard to find. Each unit is carefully inspected and rebuilt to meet or exceed the original specifications, and includes new bearings and seals. Popular GM, Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Toyota, and Dana Spicer axle and differential assemblies are in stock and available for immediate exchange. Our units come ready to install, just add oil. Every assembly is backed by UMC ReTech’s 12 month / 12,000 mile warranty.